LASHES + BROWS!
LALIQUE LASHES IS NOW OFFERING
PERMANENT MAKE-UP (PMU) SERVICES!
Please review the following information prior to booking permanent makeup services to ensure that Lalique Lashes + Brows is the right fit for your beauty needs and that you have a complete understanding of our process and expectations.
* WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING CLIENTS WITH PREVIOUS WORK DONE.
(PMU BROW APPOINTMENT RESTRICTIONS):
- Cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding (No exceptions).
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have NOT used Accutane for at least 1 year
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy, have diabetes, epilepsy, or an autoimmune disorder, please consult with your physician and contact your artist prior to booking an appointment.
(PMU BROW APPOINTMENTS): cont.
IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY, THESE PROCEDURES MAY NOT BE FOR YOU:
* Extremely oily skin/large pores/deep wrinkles or thin skin in brow area - (pigment may not retain, hair stokes may fade quickly or appear fuzzy)
* Blood thinners/hemophilia - (microblading will cause excessive bleeding)
* Smoker - (pigment may not retain properly or color may distort)
* Psoriasis, Eczema, or Keratosis Pilaris (in the brow area)
* Rosacea - (Skin too sensitive and won't hold color)
* Sunburn/Suntan on brow area - (must wait until skin returns to normal color)
* Anemia - (pigment may not retain properly)
* On Antibiotics - (must wait 14 days after last dose)
* Retinol/Vitamin A - (discontinue use of products on forehead/brow area at least 30 days prior to your brow treatment)
* Alcoholic/drug abuser - (causes blood to thin and may cause excessive bleeding)
PLEASE NOTE: Even if none of the above apply, permanent make-up services cannot be guaranteed. The skin can be unpredictable. It's imperative that aftercare instructions are followed very closely. Please contact the studio prior to booking if you have any questions. Thank you!
(LASH EXTENSION CLIENTS):
What are semi-permanent eyelash extensions?
High quality eyelash extensions are made of high quality fibers such as silk or cruelty-free natural animal fur/hairs such as Siberian mink or sable. Eyelash extensions are applied to each mature natural lash with a medical grade adhesive specially formulated for the art of applying eyelash extensions. Our lash extensions are NOT cluster, flare or strip lashes.
How long do lash extensions last? How often are touch-ups/lash fills required?
Lash extension retention depends on your daily activities, natural lash condition, natural lash growth cycle, aftercare maintenance, diet, stress, hormones and your overall health. As your natural lashes grow out and shed, your lash extensions will grow out and shed with them. This is why lash touch-ups/lash fills are required every 2-3 weeks to maintain your lash extensions. After 3 weeks, most of your natural lashes will grow far away from the lash line and will require removal & replacement. This is the reason why most lash professionals charge the cost of a new full set of lash extensions at 4+ weeks after initial lash application or last lash fill.
Do you offer various lash extension options?
Yes, Lalique Lashes uses only the best high quality lash extension products. We custom design your lash extensions to give you the lashes of your dreams! We use various types of lash extensions, lengths, diameters and curls! We offer classic single strand, hybrid/blended, volume and mega volume lash extension options. More information regarding each of these options can be found under the "Book Online" tab.
How long does it take to apply the lashes?
Full set lash extension appointments take approximately 1.5-2.5 hours.
How are the lashes removed?
Lash professionals use a professional lash extension remover that is specifically formulated for the safe removal of eyelash extensions. Please do NOT attempt lash removal yourself.
Can I still wear makeup?
Yes! Many of our guests continue to wear the makeup they have always used. Many guests choose not to wear any makeup at all after having lash extensions applied. Mascara is not necessary and is not recommended. There is no proper way to clean mascara off lash extensions once applied and mascara residue interferes with proper bonding during lash fills. Use oil-free makeup remover wipes to remove makeup around the eyes. Lotion & oil based facial cleansers and products promote the breakdown of the lash adhesive, so use these products sparingly around the eyes.
Will lash extensions damage my natural lashes?
No, when lash extensions are applied professionally and cared for properly, they are non-damaging to the natural lash. As stated previously, when your natural eyelashes shed, the lash extension will shed with it.